Thursday, October 2, 2008

Thos. Moser

I have the feeling this is one of those things that everyone knew about but me.

I am totally thrown buy how stunning the pieces from this 36 year old company are. Each piece is grain matched and hand carved. I grew up with a woodworker in the family and have a real appreciation for both wood as a medium and wood as a pure natural entity and I absolutely fawn over quality pieces that really utilize both to create a beautiful functional piece. Just exquisite.

All photos from Thos. Moser.


Thos. Moser said...

Thank you for the kind words, Andrea! And please rest assured, you are not the last to find out about us...if that were the case, we could save a lot on marketing, although I guess that means that I would be out of a job! In any case, we certainly do appreciate you writing about us and helping to spread the word about our Maine-based compnay. I hope you don't mind, but I just added a link to your blog from ours. Thanks again! Scott from Thos. Moser

The Lil Bee said...

Nope, I did not know! Thanks for sharing. They are beautiful.

Artizan Horticulture said...

Beautiful site darling! So glad I found it.