Monday, August 4, 2008

A New Friend...


I just want to say a HUGE THANK YOU to Fiona from Cafe Cartolina for helping me figure out my recent blog nightmare. It doesn't take much for me to make things go wonky on a computer... and here I thought I could get away with doing something that seemed so simple at the time but sent my entire layout into Never Never Land. She went way above and beyond to get me back on track and I can't say how much I appreciate it!


I had intended to do a bit of a blip on her stunning cards anyway because I just finally got to see them in person and yes, they are as gorgeous as they appear on your screen. As I had hoped, they have a wonderful feel to them and the colours are amazing! So I am being extremely efficient here and showing off her work as well.


I know one of these doesn't actually say thank you, but it is my favourite design of hers so I just sort of slipped it in there. I can. It's my blog.

1 comment:

dee said...

These cards are so beautiful. Thanks for sharing! Love the color combos.