Thursday, August 21, 2008

Some (Almost) News...

Oh dear... now I can't find the site where I found this over the last few days. I have been snatching photos from all over the place to put a few things together, and not all of them were labeled apparently. This may become a problem. Hmmmmm...


Well, either way this exceptional collection has had me in stitches for a few days now and I keep going back to it for a laugh. Hopefully it will give you a few as well.


Something else has me in stitches this past week... and I will be revealing some rather exciting news very soon. I just want to accompany the bulletin with decent photos. Here is a hint though... three words: Janome... Embroidery... Machine... YAY!!! Such is my excuse for being lax in the posting department (although I thought the puppy photos were kinda cute!). Between these classes I am taking and learning complicated new computerized stitches (like, 8000 of them) I have been crashing into bed at night in a sort of stupor. And living off of Creamsicles. I don't know where that came from. I just haven't had the energy to prepare real food for quite some time and somebody went and put a box of thirty something Creamsicles in my freezer. You never know, these days it is quite possible that the five year old slipped them into the grocery pile and I somehow missed the huge yellow box. Not good I know.





Photos from here.

No comments: