Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Warm and Fuzzy All Over...

Do we all see that big shiny new square right THERE >>>>

Some amazingly wonderful and awesome reader went and nominated me for a Canadian Weblog Award! I am so super excited (and kind of floored and confused). It was probably my mom, but that's OK too :)

I know, usually you only make a big stink about it if you actually win the award, but I am all happy and shiny about this, so I am going to put the little logo thingy right there for a little bit and it will make me smile when I log in.

Strangely, I googled this site a couple of weeks ago while on another computer (I usually use the button on my toolbar so don't see listings) and what came up was a nomination for a Scandinavian blog award? I think it was? I really couldn't make out what it was about, and google translate only made the site more confusing... so I am not sure what it all actually meant. I mean, how in the world does that happen?

Ridiculously adorable image from Little Owl Arts

So whichever fabulous and brilliant person did this, thank you so much!... and if the Scandinavian thing was you too, sorry I didn't mention it, I didn't actually understand it :)

...and to all of you who continue reading my ramblings, thank you too! I really and truly do appreciate each and every one of you :)

Happy evening!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Congrats! You deserve it!

Susan said...

Yea!

Unknown said...

Woo hoo! Very happy for you Andrea!!

andrea of ffft said...

Thanks guys! Doing the happy dance :)