Saturday, November 23, 2013

2013 Advent Calendar DIY Ideas

WAAAY late getting this year's advent calendar together. And as far as keeping up with posting, well I'm not even going there. But what with the epic Gatsby party that has taken up so much of November, I am down to one week to get at least three calendars together to post. I spent last night going over the pinterest board that I compiled last year, adding some new bits and then throwing it all on a brand spanking NEW board, aptly titled THINGS TO PUT IN THE ADVENT CALENDARS. You know, so I don't get lost. So behold.... the pinterest board that will be the beginning of this week's making of things. If you have a craft that you think is AWESOME and should be included, just comment and I'll add it.

I have to apologize as per usual for my computer being (again) at the cleaners, with all the photos from last year's crafts and such... I really DID take photos. Really GOOD ones actually. The nice man says it will be fixed soon, so if the calendar isn't your thing but December crafting IS, then I'll post those when I get it back with tutorials. In the meantime, we begin with ideas for this year's calendar.


5 comments:

Alina Haris said...

Your blogs are good and informative keep sharing such good content.
Investment in real estate

Flysaudi said...

Your blogs are good to read thanks for sharing.
February Umrah Package 2023

sarifde said...

Great blog! thanks for sharing.
Abaya Online Pakistan

datesgallery said...

love to read your blogs thanks for sharing.
Medjool dates uk

k4security said...

Great blog love to read keep sharing more.
Security Services in Cobham