Wednesday, October 5, 2011

APOLOGY



This is my big, huge apology post telling you that I am not in never never land, I'm still here. I have been crazy busy doing a photo shoot for the other blog and while I had thought I had scheduled a few posts while away, none of them published, so I guess I still don't have the hang of that. Hmmm...


Either way, I thought it would be fun to show you a few of the images that we have so far (Heather is editing herself silly trying to get me the rest) and perhaps hit you with a bit of raspberry hued inspiration! The story is of a random tea party in the woods. Except that last minute changes meant that it was in a park. And there was no tea. And there was a major thunderstorm. But that's OK, there was raspberry white chocolate mousse cake... and pearls!





Also, this means I have a list of posts for the next few days covered! YAY!

P.S. It was the apology that was meant to be huge, not the post :)