Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Ugh... They're Coming!



I am not entirely sure where the computer gremlins keep getting my URL from... or perhaps they are finding their way in whilst looking for crumbs in the keyboard... either way, my computer is simply refusing to load photos at a rate faster than thirty minutes per. Grrrrr! I swear, they are coming... just reeeeeaaaallllly slowly! Sometime next century perhaps. That is IF I don't throw this one out the window after the last. You think the threat of hitting the tree outside would get this hard drive sorted... but apparently not. Just letting you know that I haven't forgotten about you... AND that if you wanted to take a peek, the ones for the other blog are already (finally) up! So feel free to take a gander over at Tapestri.




No comments: