Saturday, October 8, 2011

Simple Thanksgiving Decor Idea: Paper Flowers




Loving the simplicity of kraft paper this season. I am putting a few of these into a garland for above the window in the dining room this weekend for our family dinner (Thanksgiving is this weekend in Canada). Some burlap or linen, tiny white pumpkins and mercury glass is it for me this year. I am generally not too fussy with my table decor for holidays, and this year, the look that has been around for awhile now in interiors and weddings, rustic glam or what-have-you... it seems to fit well with me. So a few examples and tutorial links for those who don't just wing it till ya get it like I do (smart people, in other words). Click on the photo and it will take you to that pictorial. Ahhhh... the wonders of modern technology...







No comments: