Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Today's French Lesson...



Internet issues yesterday. Sorry for the lack of post. So I thought I would throw up something quick, but seriously adorable. I hear all the time how fascinating (yet completely incomprehensible) the French language is to people south of the border :) so I thought I would share a little "lesson" with you today in the form of a sweet, wide eyed story about a "tremendously very bad mammoth" and a suicidal hippo. You don't have to understand a word, it's helpfully translated for you :)

I am off to make a bunch of goodies for the first slew of craft fairs and art shows of the Christmas season. I shall tote my camera and hopefully produce images worthy of your time tomorrow :)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Could this little girl be any more adorable? I think not!

andrea of ffft said...

Totally. I can't even tell you how many times I have watched it over the last week, it's my current "Happy Place" vid.