Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Cute, cute, cute!



I know there has been some major cuteness on the market for the last couple of years, and to be quite honest, cute is rarely my thing. I can appreciate the appeal, but I just haven't really found my place in the cute scene. However, this morning I found some definite CUTE that I just have to share, on (where else?) Etsy.



I think Jamtart Baby is really on to something here. She has a wonderful sense of whimsy and a flair that almost tells a whole story with just one simple illustration.



I love her use of colour and white space and the way you can get a piece of art for your wall to go with a pillow. Genius. Her tagline reads "Sweet things for the modern baby..." which is definitely true, but I can see her pillows and prints in any fun space. Or any "too modern" space needing a hit of fun for that matter! There are definitely a few too many "serious" modern living and bedrooms out there. Let's throw some happy at them people!

1 comment:

The Food Girls said...

these are utterly delightful! so organic and pure. love them!