Sunday, October 19, 2008

Getting Started Early...


Some of my new favorite things from Cox & Cox. I am not much of a shopper, truth be told. I do love buying gifts for people though... especially unique, beautiful and ingenious ones. I have a teensy Martha streak (although I am loathe to admit it). I am NOT the domestic goddess type, but it's OK, they have an apron in this shop especially for me so I can make some snowflake cookies. I DO love to present things beautifully, and the collection of ribbons, stamps and such has me mentally wrapping gifts as I go! Do take a gander at their website, it is so beautifully presented and so many more interesting goodies than what I have here. Very well priced as well if you are used to purchasing from across the water. 










3 comments:

Unknown said...

the cookie cutters, nutcracker and table weight are soooo cute! i want, i want, i want!

createacraft said...

the table weight is a dreamy one..
like waterdrops..
it all looks great..

andrea of ffft said...

I love the nutcracker too, he is so cute Nuts are healthy too so you could just sit and crack and crack... I am obsessed with Tea Parties done up to the nines and I think I would like these table weights to add a bit more sparkle.

Do we think it is ok to get clear table weights if your dishes are all pink pressed glass though? I have thought about making some pink ones with chandelier drops I have in pink. Of course now I may have too much pink and need to find a way to tone it down a tad. :)